Swimming Peeps Jello Cups
I hate Peeps, but damn is this cute.
Worst Easter candy ever : one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine
Counter to the premise of this tumblr, these are foods I will NOT eat. I have eaten them, but won’t be doing it again in the future. Blech.
- Peeps : squishy, disgusting, marshmallow mush.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs : cloying, overly-sticky, flavorless mess.
- Opera Cream Eggs : similar to above
- Easter Jelly Beans : waxy sugar nuggets with flavors that aren’t flavors until BOOM LICORICE, HERE HAVE THIS LICORICE. YOU LIKE LICORICE RIGHT?!?!
- White Chocolate Easter Bunny : white chocolate isn’t chocolate.
- Easter Candy Corn : it’s candy corn.
- Jordan Almonds : probably taste GREAT if you can ever get through the shell.
- Palmer’s “Chocolate” anything : it’s chocolate flavored chocolatey NON-CHOCOLATE wax. ETA: 5/7 will eat again anyway.
- Brach’s Bunny Basket Eggs – sugar wax coated, marshmallow filled “eggs” the size of your thumb.
You must be logged in to post a comment.